What is the ITHF?
- ITHF is the name given to the International Talent Hunt Foundation, Inc.
What is the purpose of the ITHF?
- The purpose of the foundation is to provide financial support, in collaboration with other organizations, to advance the International Talent Hunt Program.
When did the ITHF get started?
- The ITHF was officially founded in 2014. It was approved at the 2010 76th Grand Conclave of OPPF, Inc.
Where and when was it incorporated?
- The ITHF was incorporated in the State of Delaware in August 2014.
Is the ITHF a non-profit, tax exempt organization?
- Yes. The ITHF was designated a 501(c)(3) foundation in December 2014.
Where is the foundation located?
- The official mailing address of the ITHF is: 3951 Snapfinger Parkway, Decatur, Georgia 30035.
Are there governing documents that guide the work of the foundation?
- The ITHF has developed and have available by-laws and copies of all state of Delaware and federal documents
Who is the governing body of the foundation?
- The ITHF is governed by a Board of Directors and has elected officers that include Chairman, Vice Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer.
How can I contact the foundation?
- There are three ways to contact the foundation – mailing address above; email – ITHFoundation@gmail.com; and 585-507-1245.
Need more information or want to donate? Go to our website: InternationalTalentHuntFoundation.org